K-31 with Diopters

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
lmc8541

K-31 with Diopters

Post by lmc8541 »

43 K-31 with Swiss diopter sights. don't shoot it much but it's a great shooter.
USMC '85-'89 Weapons Co. 1/5 SSP
Deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his Rifle!
pacanis

Re: K-31 with Diopters

Post by pacanis »

Very cool :Drool1:
You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
pacanis

Post by pacanis »

The LGS has a Schmit-Rubin, K11 I think he said it was. Too bad it's in a sporterized stock. One day I'll have a rifle with that action. Smooth as butta.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I have a 96/11 Schmit-Rubin, hell of a smooth action, best of the straight pulls .
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Jumperwire
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jumperwire »

That's an awesome rifle. I have a couple of them, but I don't have the Diopter sights tho. I would imagine that adds a pretty penny to the deal. :D :D I'm sure she shoots as good she looks. Those Swiss had some fine rifles. :D :D
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

You ever see the insides of a Swiss watch? You would go nuts just trying to figure out how they do it, the rifles are built in the same tradition, or the other way around as in the 19th century the Swiss were known for making fakes of American high end watches.
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

VERY NICE!! I need to add one of these. :Drool1: :vcool: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Burrhead

Post by Burrhead »

Ya they are a nice setup Swiss Product's same set I have on one of my K-31's. I have yet to shoot a K-31 with a bad bore or a lousy trigger pull. My rifles both are under 4 pounds on the triggers and the bores are mirror bright. Love that Swiss stuff.
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

This thread makes me want to go get that K31 I looked at a month ago! Thank god the store is closed lol.

I guess I'm not doing anything tomorrow :oops:

Nice rifle!
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...