I was going to run a sale...

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

I was going to run a sale...

Post by websterz »

but decided against it. Instead I am just going to lower prices across the board, you know, keep it simple. :thumbsup: I will post here when the new prices take effect, probably toward the end of the week. There are copycats out there right now peddling junk and calling it headspace gauges. Their cheap products and cheap prices are luring folks into paying their hard earned money for substandard tools that are going to disappoint them sooner or later. I take my gauges very seriously and want to put the very best product I can into the hands of people that are depending on them for their safety. If that means lowering my prices so that folks can afford REAL headspace gauges then so be it.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
desdem12

Re: I was going to run a sale...

Post by desdem12 »

What a guy :thumbsup: :cool2:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Subscribed!
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

I quit running sales...the last three that I ran resulted in only a very few sales overall, but the week before and the week after went back up to normal! I guess people get leery when the prices are too low or something?

:facepalm2:
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

The only gauges I use for rimmed rifle cartridges... Period. :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
zedteamk2

Post by zedteamk2 »

Only gauge i own and i could not be happier :).
It sits in my wallet and travels with me just in case
Joeinthehills

Post by Joeinthehills »

Pleeeease don't I already bought 2 of your full sets when you run sales. :furious:

I'm worse than a female in a shoe store during a sale when it come to firearms related sales. :angry4:

Bought the 2nd set as a back up to the 1st set, as I was afraid of loosing the 1st set, they are kinda small items. :facepalm2:
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Joeinthehills wrote:Pleeeease don't I already bought 2 of your full sets when you run sales. :furious:

I'm worse than a female in a shoe store during a sale when it come to firearms related sales. :angry4:

Bought the 2nd set as a back up to the 1st set, as I was afraid of loosing the 1st set, they are kinda small items. :facepalm2:
Put a set on a string and wear it around your neck.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

NEW PRICES ARE UP!!

Post by websterz »

I just finished updating our sales pages. Single gauges dropped from $25 each to $20. Two piece sets went from $40 to $35. Three piece sets went from $54 to $50. As always there are no shipping charges, the price you see is the price you pay.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

For what it's worth there is a copycat selling his version of the gauges on the Facebook forums. You may want to spend some time on them taking him on head to head. I put in a good word for you but I know this guy is PM'ing the newbies all the time..

Tell people why your the best and they will come.
JoeR

Post by JoeR »

Dang and I bought a .303 just last week from you. :D I'll show you, I'll buy a 7.62 for future use. :chuckles: What are the odds that I'll be buying another rifle ?
BTW my new Enfield passed the test now all I have to do is find a decent price on .303 Brit ammo. :P Anyone know of a good place let me know with a PM.

For those wondering, his shipping is super fast and you get a quality product. Safety is all important and I won't compromise that over a couple of bucks. Now back to your scheduled rifle drooling. :Drool1: :thumbsup:
If at first you don't succeed, reload and try again.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

JoeR wrote:...
BTW my new Enfield passed the test now all I have to do is find a decent price on .303 Brit ammo. :P Anyone know of a good place let me know with a PM...
Good luck with that. Better buy some reloading supplies.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I found a good little plastic box that had automotive fuses in it and I use it to store my Okie guages. And when using the guage have a towel or something on the work bench so that if the guage is dropped it won't bounce off the table and into the alternate universe.
Now the sight tool is large enough that it doesn't fit in the alternate universe so easily. :P
JoeR

Post by JoeR »

millman wrote:
BTW my new Enfield passed the test now all I have to do is find a decent price on .303 Brit ammo. :P Anyone know of a good place let me know with a PM...
Ha, my neighbor told me a while back that if I bought the die and bullets he'd reload my .40 but I'm nervous about feeding a Glock reloads but I may ask him about doing .303 for me.
I buy some brass and other needed components and use reloads in my Enfield. :vconfused:
If at first you don't succeed, reload and try again.
Hammer22801

Post by Hammer22801 »

Will be purchasing tomorrow
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

JoeR wrote:
millman wrote:
Ha, my neighbor told me a while back that if I bought the die and bullets he'd reload my .40 but I'm nervous about feeding a Glock reloads but I may ask him about doing .303 for me.
I buy some brass and other needed components and use reloads in my Enfield. :vconfused:
Besides a couple of boxes of commercial, my Enfield has had nothing but handloads. I wasn't gonna pay for POF (pos) Indian ammo, and now I can't even find that. IMHO, reload is the way to go in .303. I use 174 gr Sierra Match Kings and IMR 4064 powder.

C. S. Lewis
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

That is the perfect recipe Millman. :P