Note to Bubba

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
rustytruck

Note to Bubba

Post by rustytruck »

outdooraddict

Re: Note to Bubba

Post by outdooraddict »

I watched a few videos on mosin modifications. I only felt disgusted afterwards..
davesstuff1

Post by davesstuff1 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
David M Gellatly
Savannah, GA. 31419
gellatlydave@yahoo.com
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

When I die and go to Hell, they're going to tie me to a chair and make me watch YouTube vidoes of Bubba working his Evil. :vsad:
jimpierce7

Post by jimpierce7 »

Poor little Vasili!!
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Some friends of mine would say we gonna taglio fuori tuo testicoli a utilizzare per rendere salsiccia Or something like that. You have to be direct with Bubba, and there are some things no man wants to do without, not even Bubba.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt