Looking for ammo

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Tcmosin

Looking for ammo

Post by Tcmosin »

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
George Washington
Reddy

Re: Looking for ammo

Post by Reddy »

Very cool photoshop! Where can I buy that program?
Bogie

Post by Bogie »

Judging by the fingernails and hands, any jewelry store should have what you need!
1943 M 91-30
1953 Hungarian M44
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Those miniatures are cool. Do you have them, or is someone selling them, or what?
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Tcmosin

Post by Tcmosin »

Appears to be a person in Russia making and selling them on E-bay, very cool.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mosin-Nagant-ca ... 4ad0023a6f
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
George Washington
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

Too bad he can't make 18 million of them, then these scaled down models might sell for the same as a real rifle.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Too rich for my blood. Cool though.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Nice, but I have the big version already :lol:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

Too cool but out of my price range... I thought I saw a YouTube about a Russian guy who actually made working replica's that size. Everything worked. He didn't shoot anything in them that I recall but I think he made little bullets and the little rifles actually functioned exactly as the big ones do. Quite impressive. For the price, this might be some of them although I don't think this guy was making them to sell.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Reddy wrote:Very cool photoshop! Where can I buy that program?
Not Photoshoped, it's real. Hands look familiar in the second video?

Reddy

Post by Reddy »

I was trying to make a clever joke. Color me not too clever.
Luthierseye

Post by Luthierseye »

Forget the ammo! Keep those pretty hands happy!! :thumbsup:
swoop85

Post by swoop85 »

There is usually a dealer that sells these miniatures at the Tulsa Arms show. They are 25-40k some of the examples I have looked at. Very cool, but very expensive.