Last bargin of 2013 !

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Last bargin of 2013 !

Post by Miller Tyme »

Found this on line, needless to say I hit the "Buy It Now" button. :pointdown:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =385409243

Of course the additional pics from the seller made this one a slam dunk!
:pointdown:

“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
desdem12

Re: Last bargin of 2013 !

Post by desdem12 »

:thumbsup: Hell ya :thumbsup: :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Nice going! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
Judi and her Mosins

Post by Judi and her Mosins »

:soapbox:
Super :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You sure do know when to look :thumbsup: Judi and her Mosin's ;mywink;
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
Dr. Seuss quote
john_the_plinker

Post by john_the_plinker »

Yeah, you done good...again! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

I never saw that one :big shock: I would have gobbled it up quickly too. Nice grab :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Steve The Pirate

Post by Steve The Pirate »

Another great pick-up. So.... when are you and Martin going to open up your Mosin Nagant Museum? :biggrin:
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole - George Carlin
shoto2758

Post by shoto2758 »

Dang,Dez could of almost bought that one..
:thumbsup:
Do Not Think Of Winning.
Think,Rather,Of Not Losing

Gichin Funakoshi
rustytruck

Post by rustytruck »

Help me out, I see the font on the SN looks old, I don't see an import mark, but what makes this Tula unique? SCW?
jimpierce7

Post by jimpierce7 »

rustytruck wrote:Help me out, I see the font on the SN looks old, I don't see an import mark, but what makes this Tula unique? SCW?

:pointup: ditto?
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

rustytruck wrote:Help me out, I see the font on the SN looks old, I don't see an import mark, but what makes this Tula unique? SCW?
The rifle in the auction pic's has a pre war stock ( screwed eschions ) and appears to be un-refurbed, the additional pics sent (2 of them) show the date to be correct for a SCW rifle and show enough of the stock to confirm the non-refurb condition, the s/n is in a known range for SCW rifles, the cleaning rod is of the spanish replacement type, and the lack of any [SA] or balkans attributes. add it all together and you have a SCW rifle at a bargin price. :thumbsup:

It is also an added bonus to me that it is a 1936, ( my new collecting focus ) - http://www.russian-mosin-nagant-forum.c ... =5&t=18131
and a Tula ( Tula switched from hex to round recievers during there production in 1936) :thumbsup:
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

Are you kidding me !?!?!?!?? $130 for a SCW!!!!! Fantastic score !! That's awesome !!
catcracker

Post by catcracker »

It would be appreciated if you could post more pictures when you receive this rifle. I would have passed it up, thinking it was a regular Mosin Nagant. So I obviously need more education on SCW rifles.
:bravo: :bravo:
Cat