Great Mosin & PPSH Pics from Nov. 7, 2013 Red Square

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Titanium Hammer

Great Mosin & PPSH Pics from Nov. 7, 2013 Red Square

Post by Titanium Hammer »

Here's a link to some great pics of this year's anniversary of the 1941 military parade on Red Square in Moscow.
http://rbth.ru/imagennation_anniversary ... _in_moscow
TopperT

Re: Great Mosin & PPSH Pics from Nov. 7, 2013 Red Square

Post by TopperT »

One thing that has happened to me since I "discovered" this site and of course , Mosin Nagants, is that I have a new appreciation for the Russian soldier, Russian history, Finnish History and of course, Mosin Nagant rifles in all of their various variations.
"GO AND SMELL THE MOSINS"
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Like to have one of those coats the ppsh guys are wearing. :Drool1: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
swoop85

Post by swoop85 »

cool. thanks for sharing :)
Titanium Hammer

Post by Titanium Hammer »

Those are some sweet coats Des & I imagine would come in pretty handy east of the mountains in another month or so. When I was in Moscow a few years back I didn't see any in the military surplus shops I visited. I did however end up with a pretty sweet ushanka.
Jeff2-142

Post by Jeff2-142 »

All the nice PPSh's and M91/30's are making me drool. :Drool1:

...I still need to buy a Ushanka too.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Weapons are one thing, but please no putting on Soviet uniforms and parading around the neighborhood. Cold War memory's are still sharp, I still have a shovel out in the shed, and that quiet place way back up in the hills for all the "good commies" who invade the USA. :twisted:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt