shooters arms 1911

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Dan4good

shooters arms 1911

Post by Dan4good »

Anyone else see the centerfire systems sale they have these shooters arms 1911s for 349.99 with free shipping. Four models to choose from all look nice mixed reviews online about them though I think that is a great price for a new 1911 though. Anyone have one of these?
desdem12

Re: shooters arms 1911

Post by desdem12 »

A decent price, just about cheap enough to take a chance on them. I see they are made in the phillipines. :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Dan4good

Post by Dan4good »

yep thats the only info i can find but not by armscor. i have one 1911 i got only couple months ago a taurus i like and is very reliable but at that price and free shipping very tempting but lotsa things are hahahha
Kilroy

Post by Kilroy »

It's a great deal, but I like my Taurus and I don't think I feel the need for another 1911 now :P

Gotta save up for that Jericho first.
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:11"