CZ82 Shouder Holster Deal

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
OLD OUTLAW

CZ82 Shouder Holster Deal

Post by OLD OUTLAW »

Here is a deal for you guys. A leather shoulder holster for the CZ82 that I posted on another Forum a little while back. I have bought several for wife and self.
They so far all seem to be brand new unused irregardless of the add statement. But, for this price who could go wrong? From my other posts people came
back and said theirs were also brand new unused. Several have tried their Makarovs in it and they work perfect also. One size only it appears. BUT, trick is wearing the harness correctly. The long strap with clip snaps to your pants on right side and too the front. NOT behind you! Ruger LCP or others about same size work equally as well. Usually tight fit at first, some have used some leather softener to mold to the individual pistol.

These are on Close Out. 4000 left. I'm going to order a couple of spares right now. $4.99 each.

https://shop.cz-usa.com/P-11194/Shoulde ... z8382.aspx
Happiness is owning Swedish Mausers!