Am I missing something?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Meena

Am I missing something?

Post by Meena »

Is the market saturated or is everyone out of money but AIM and Classic still have some of the rarer Mosins in stock. Am I missing something here? If they dont sell out soon I am going to have to order another one! Please help! :D
desdem12

Re: Am I missing something?

Post by desdem12 »

buybuyBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY
BUYBUY :biggrin:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Greasemonkey

Post by Greasemonkey »

Just order one or maybe six for yourself :beek: :lol: Remember they aren't made anymore, save them from bubba, and they are going fast :chuckles:
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Better get one now, as soon they will all be gone, I believe Trinity, Copes, and Axis also have some in stock.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Meena

Post by Meena »

I guess I didnt realize just how many some of these places received especially the harder to find ones ( at least around here they are). None of our pawn shops near here even handle firearms anymore and most of the LGSs know what they have and command a high price. Gander Mts get them in ever so often but like mentioned on here before you cant look at them all usually unless you get just the right worker. So when I see these online I guess I am surprised. I think my next purchase will be a M44 unless something else crosses my path :)
gurn

Post by gurn »

Aim has 7 DDR and 1 MO left
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!
Meena

Post by Meena »

MO just sold out. I have a couple of double dated MOs but I still would like a triple dated one.
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

I think the big rush to buy anything gun related is fizzling out a bit. Maybe some good deals on the secondary market coming soon I hope.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Nagant-Lover

Post by Nagant-Lover »

gurn wrote:Aim has 7 DDR and 1 MO left
Is the DDR higher quality or just rarer?
Greasemonkey

Post by Greasemonkey »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:I think the big rush to buy anything gun related is fizzling out a bit. Maybe some good deals on the secondary market coming soon I hope.
I'm kinda waiting patiently too :crossedfingers: , sometimes thats got the good stuff and then you can pick and choose :thumbsup:
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.