Cleaning day

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Greasemonkey

Cleaning day

Post by Greasemonkey »

What does one do when it's drizzly and miserable out, broke from a trip to the gun show and wifey is busy(thank goodness :wink: ). You hide out and clean guns :thumbsup: I had the milsurp hand guns out of the safe this afternoon/evening and was doing the routine checking, oiling and wiping down. It ended up turning into a group photo opportunity. :shock: Wish the weather would have cooperated, cause it would have been alot better. :very mad:

Enjoy :toast:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
Kilroy

Re: Cleaning day

Post by Kilroy »

You could have just sent them to me and I would have...uhhh...cleaned them all for you.
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:11"
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

Nice collection. I want the CZ-52 or the Tokarev. :thumbsup:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Tennessee_Mosin
Location: Middle Tennessee/North Alabama/Northeast Mississippi (The Tri-land)

Post by Tennessee_Mosin »

NICE!! :hubba:
Last edited by Tennessee_Mosin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Very Nice! :thumbsup: Due North of you in the People's Republic of Marylandstan we are not trusted with some of those especially the PS-43 :b sad:
Last edited by Ironnewt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Cwcoolcow

Post by Cwcoolcow »

Some nice looking CZs in there!
ponycarman

Post by ponycarman »

Nice collection :thumbsup:
Let me make a short, open, blanket comment. There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a descent person is no threat to anyone--- except bad people. -- Charleton Heston

Guns are not good, they are not evil. Save those descriptions for the people holding the firearm. -- Unknown

1943 Izhevsk
1937 Izhevsk
1935/48/50 Tula (hex)
1939 Tula (laminate stock)
And many other firearms :D
Greasemonkey

Post by Greasemonkey »

Ironnewt wrote:Very Nice! :thumbsup: Due North of you in the People's Republic of Marylandstan we are not trusted with some of those especially the PS-43 :b sad:
Let me guess, the 35rd magazine kills it for Maryland. Thats actually is a fun one to fire, it is a little awkward, but it eats everything thing shoved in it :shock: and one of the few that has been flawless, no issues out of it. It's easier than an AK to clean, flip the cover, pull the bolt/spring, wash it out with hot soapy water, blow it dry and oil. At some point, I'm planning on making a trip to a local shop, doing the SBR paperwork, pay the tax and the stock will be cut loose and unfolded. :thumbsup:

Here is two other shots I took that day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Greasemonkey wrote:Thanks :thumbsup:

Ironnewt wrote:Very Nice! :thumbsup: Due North of you in the People's Republic of Marylandstan we are not trusted with some of those especially the PS-43 :b sad:
Let me guess, the 35rd magazine kills it for Maryland. Thats actually is a fun one to fire, it is a little awkward, but it eats everything thing shoved in it :shock: and one of the few that has been flawless, no issues out of it. It's easier than an AK to clean, flip the cover, pull the bolt/spring, wash it out with hot soapy water, blow it dry and oil. At some point, I'm planning on making a trip to a local shop, doing the SBR paperwork, pay the tax and the stock will be cut loose and unfolded. :thumbsup:

Here is two other shots I took that day.
No it's because it looks evil. The 35 round mag does not help though
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

awesomeinforensics

Post by awesomeinforensics »

Nice pistols :thumbsup:
1925r Izhevsk ex Dragoon
1934 Tula 91/30
1943 Izhevsk 91/30
Winchester Model 1873 circa 1886
NRA Life Member

Gentlemen there are 2 "finks" among us!
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

WOW!! You win the prize for the best photo of the most handguns shown by a single owner in a state where they are all legal to have. Sorry...I just have to give it one more WOW!!
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Hey I have a couple of WOWS for you too! WOW and a pair of CZ52's. I really like the CZ52 pistol.