Okie Headspace Gauges

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Okie Headspace Gauges

Post by websterz »

As a sponsor here I strive do do my part in keeping the board up and running. The best way I can do that is by helping pay the bills. A portion of every sale I make as a direct result of the forums here goes in the till and helps pay to keep our favorite MN resource up and running. I can only do that with your help. So please, let me know you are a forum member here when you purchase a gauge so that I can make sure and pass some of those funds along. Let's keep the place nice for our members and guests. :D
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Re: Okie Headspace Gauges

Post by websterz »

And speaking of sponsors...shouldn't the sponsors have some stars or something under out avatars? Maybe? There's only the two of us so it's not like you'll be up all night. :lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

These things are great and well worth the very reasonable cost.
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Chumlee Bumsnag

Post by Chumlee Bumsnag »

I just ordered a 3 gauge set last night, but I couldn't get my computer to submit the info regarding how I was directed to your site. I kept getting a Microsoft start- up dealy. I put my user name from this forum in the business part of the shipping form hoping you might recognize it. :lol:
So I am probably the offender here.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Websterz I am going to be ordering soon. How is your stock right now?
Izhevsk762

Post by Izhevsk762 »

websterz wrote:And speaking of sponsors...shouldn't the sponsors have some stars or something under out avatars? Maybe? There's only the two of us so it's not like you'll be up all night. :lol:
This makes sense...a sponsor should have a custom title. Us old hands know they're sponsors, but the new guys and gals might not.
The user formerly known as mosinnagantm9130
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

bunkysdad wrote:Websterz I am going to be ordering soon. How is your stock right now?
Got a fresh batch of 54r and .303 in the oven. Mmmmmm...smells like Christmas. :brolleyes:

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Been using Okie gauges for years now, they hold up well. Come to think on it, someone would have to have real talent to make a mess out of one of these gauges. I will bring the stars thing to Darrys attention.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Siam

Post by Siam »

If I can only afford 1 gauge right now, which should order?
Thanks.
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

Definitely go with the FIELD gauge.

dou44

Post by dou44 »

how much is shipping to 37801 in tenn for the field guage.
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

I don't charge for shipping unless you are outside the US. Single gauges are $26, 3 piece sets are $55 delivered. International shipping is an additional $1.50 for 3 gauges.

dou44

Post by dou44 »

thanks i guess i will be ordering one very soon.
Gollum86

Post by Gollum86 »

websterz wrote:As a sponsor here I strive do do my part in keeping the board up and running. The best way I can do that is by helping pay the bills. A portion of every sale I make as a direct result of the forums here goes in the till and helps pay to keep our favorite MN resource up and running. I can only do that with your help. So please, let me know you are a forum member here when you purchase a gauge so that I can make sure and pass some of those funds along. Let's keep the place nice for our members and guests. :D
Don't really mean to bring back an old thread, but after reading all the recommendations on here I ordered a set of gauges on Tuesday. When I submitted the "how did you hear about us?" it just sat in my outbox and never went through (could be something with my quirky work e-mail). Just want to make sure credit is given where due.
jco69

Post by jco69 »

I just bought a no-go gauge yesterday, not sure if the referal went through.
new Mosin Owner :-)
joekinsc

Post by joekinsc »

Bought a set this week, as well. The referral thing didn't work. I do web development, if you'd like me to integrate a "how'd you hear about us" into your process, I'm sure we could work something out.
shmlnaaa

Post by shmlnaaa »

I purchased one of your field gauges a while back; it's great!
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

Joe, I'd appreciate anything you could tell me on the referral thing as well, I'm the "Elby sight tools" up top there in the banner. My website is just one of the free Yola ones but it's probably able to do much more than what abilities I have in that regard. I had a few people let me know that they were miners here the first month or so, since then not a one.
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

I own several calibers of the OKIE gauges. THINK ABOUT IT...If you have bought a rifle and haven't checked the headspace you are in danger of losing a face if not your life. Check 'em, then shoot 'em.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
TulaTom

Post by TulaTom »

I have Okie gauges for the Mosin Nagant and the .303. They provide a lot of peace of mind. The shipping is quick too. :thumbsup:

I've also bought an elby sight tool and just recently got some stripper clips from Liberty Tree. Support the sponsers. Just make sure you tell them where you heard about them.