Finn Trigger

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
sdkfz181

Finn Trigger

Post by sdkfz181 »

Howdy strangers. After a long hiatus milsurps (specifically Mosins) I have finally been able to start indulging again.
Probably five or six years ago, I bought a Finn trigger from someone for my '43 ex-sniper. I got the rifle from Aztec way back, and since it shoots really well, I would give it a try since it a non-permanent mod.
I really was skeptical as to how much of a difference a Finn trigger would make. So, a couple of days ago, I installed it. Right away I could tell a difference. I pulled the trigger slowly (to get a feel for it) and could feel it catch at the end of the first "stage." A slight bit more and it released. Much better feeling trigger than the stock Russian one.
Now that I have it installed I am going to head to the range this week and see how it does. I have to say that I am really excited about going out since it has been quite a few years since the last time I shot this rifle.
desdem12

Re: Finn Trigger

Post by desdem12 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Celt

Post by Celt »

:ani-pop: :ani-pop:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :vcool:
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Well this is good news. It sounds like your hiatus did not involve getting rid of your rifle, or rifles? And how about your ammo? Are you stocked up good there? Be sure and give us a range report.
sdkfz181

Post by sdkfz181 »

I haven't gotten rid of any rifles in a while. My collection is quite small, but I have most of what I want. there are a few items I want to get, but am in no hurry. Funny thing is, I have sold a few of my rifles and if push came to shove, I could part with a few more. The Mosin, however, will never go. I am really attached to this one.
And a range report will be forthcoming.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: