What happened to the "Stickies"...

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Sequim

What happened to the "Stickies"...

Post by Sequim »

There used to be 10 or 15 "stickies" at the top of this forum that contained
lots of information. Where did they go..??????????

iwuzwhatiwuz

Re: What happened to the "Stickies"...

Post by iwuzwhatiwuz »

They were moved to the top on the page. Look for "Mosin Information , Videos, and "How to's" (Sub-Forum)".
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

I think that was a good move because now we get more posts on the first page to check out. After awhile the stickies had become over whelming to the everyday reader here. Now the newbies it might remove something they want to read because there is information they would want and should want to read. I guess you can't have it all huh? Bill ;mywink;
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Bill, all you have to do is go to the top of the page were the button is to get into your PM's, look a bit over to the right on that header and click on "View new posts " This will take you right to the most current posts on the entire board.
TopperT

Post by TopperT »

:thumbsup:
joe7170

Post by joe7170 »

I like it, at least now when i log in on my phone, i don't have to scroll for a mile to see the new topics.
Sequim

Post by Sequim »

I agree with zeebill, more posts on front page. I was just curious where they went..... :thumbsup:

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Some items have vanished from the board because they are being cleaned of whatever that was that attacked the board last week, some are gone for good .