Nagant revolvers?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
evildog

Nagant revolvers?

Post by evildog »

Anyone know where i can find one? I spotted a C.C.C.P. 1928 at cabelas in wisconsin but since i was out of state i couldn't get it. I have my local dealer looking and he is calling around for one. Any ideas?
Sequim

Re: Nagant revolvers?

Post by Sequim »

Check the "Military and Modern Handguns Forum", may be some info there as that's where
everyone talks about the 1895 Nagants.

rideandslidejim

Post by rideandslidejim »

SOG has them, but you have to have a FFL 03 or 01 to buy from them.

Jim
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Your local gun shop should be able to order you one from their own suppliers or one you find.
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

rideandslidejim wrote:SOG has them, but you have to have a FFL 03 or 01 to buy from them.

Jim
No you don't you just tell your dealer who has them and he will order one in for you like JYD said. If you search around and work with one dealer most times they will not charge you a tranfer fee like most of you FFL's think they do. I have bought many things from SOG over the years and while they take their own sweet time to get stuff to you they do well with what they send most times. Bill ;mywink;
evildog

Post by evildog »

Thanks for the help, my ffl i go through is my folks neighbor and i've bought alot of guns from him over the years so i know i don't pay the transfer fee but he was having trouble finding one still in stock. He's calling on another on monday or i may see if he can call SOG or cabelas where i seen one this weekend.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

It's because some people around here buy them 11 at a time.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I still don't have one yet. :beek: :lol:
catcracker

Post by catcracker »

I got mine from Gander Mountain. (Now called Gun World) $150 plus tax.

Matter of fact, I went to shoot it for the first time today. 45 minutes each way to the range. Only to find out they are closed on Monday and Tuesdays for Law Enforcement Training Statewide. :vconfused:
Cat
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Law Enforcement needs all the training they can get, I know Leo's who need to spend a good deal more time on the range than they do.
redeuce

Post by redeuce »

The supply of the revolvers is not as plentiful as it was, and ammo is going up in price. Late last year Graf's was the cheapest, with a dealer price of 3.49 per box. Last time I looked, it was up to 4.39. They have a bunch of it left, many places are getting low...............................
daveshady

Post by daveshady »

I applied for my CR lisc last year and was traveling thru Missouri stopped at GRAF Supply in Mexico MO and picked up a MINT 1926
then I wasnt thinking and bought 140 rounds or 10 boxes or Surplus ammo.. DOH I never do that I like to shoot the clean stuff.
rideandslidejim

Post by rideandslidejim »

zeebill My statement is correct ! "He" cannot buy from SOG without an 03 or 01 FFL, true, his LGS with their FFL can, for him !!!

evildog- Good luck and let us know what you come up with.

Jim