any rounds to stay away from?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Wriz

Re: any rounds to stay away from?

Post by Wriz »

I found this site that seems to be a good deal on surplus and "new" ammo for the Mosin. Well to me it seems like a good place. Has any one bought ammo from here before?
:pointdown:
7.62x54r good prices
1927 Mosin-Nagant ex-Dragoon
Marlin 25N
Ruger 10 .22
Mossberg 500

U.S. Amry Ranger 3rd battalion <---My Bro R.P.W.
bocephus

Post by bocephus »

I like the surplus ammo options at sgammo. Southern Ohio Gun seems to have decent prices but they price per the 20 or 15 pack and not by the spam can. Next time I make a trip to Ohio I might see of I can pick it up there and save on shipping.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Wriz wrote:I found this site that seems to be a good deal on surplus and "new" ammo for the Mosin. Well to me it seems like a good place. Has any one bought ammo from here before?
:pointdown:
7.62x54r good prices
Even more here. http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x54R