Ammo... So Expensive

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Ammo... So Expensive

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

TheZombieKilla wrote:Fun? FUN? YOU CALL THIS FUN! :big shock: My Mosin's life was threatened, I know how JYD treats them. Let's just say he like it rough. :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
On the contrary, most all of my milsurps live a life of pampered luxury, I only shoot a tiny portion of my collection. Arthritis and high ammo cost restrict me these days, your Mosin will have a quiet, and peaceful existence :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

Like I said thousands of comedians out of work and this is what you do while we slave away :chuckles: :D :lol: :roll: Just kidding keep up the good work. We all love good jokes best of all your positive attitude.JGC
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:lol: :lol: He knows I wouldn't let the tigers eat him, just a few playful bites is all. :biggrin:
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

Just enough to keep him on his toes like all newbies need,HUH1 :D
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Theodore Roosevelt
TheZombieKilla

Post by TheZombieKilla »

Tigers, going to get some x54R to the skull if they near within 50 yards, grouped 3 shots in a quarter
TheZombieKilla

Post by TheZombieKilla »

Tigers, going to get some x54R to the skull if they near within 50 yards, grouped 3 shots in a quarter
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

TheZombieKilla wrote:Tigers, going to get some x54R to the skull if they near within 50 yards, grouped 3 shots in a quarter
It's never the one you are shooting at, it's the three than hit you from the side that you never realized were there that do the job :)
Theodore Roosevelt
TheZombieKilla

Post by TheZombieKilla »

Who the hell has 4+ tigers, Mike Tyson can only afford one and he doesn't even have proper security for it.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

There are eight around the bunker, Bucky, Little buddy, Boots, Patches, Bandit , Stripe, Chip, and snooki. I feed them trespassers. :lol:
Theodore Roosevelt
TheZombieKilla

Post by TheZombieKilla »

You didn't capitalize the "s" on snooki, that means you don't like her, therefore one of these days when you least expect it Snooki will eat your azz.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Snooki is the baby of the lot, only 11 months, and all appetite, they get capitalized after two years.
Theodore Roosevelt
TheZombieKilla

Post by TheZombieKilla »

JYD, how do you ALWAYS pull sooo much BS out your butt on so much short notice?
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Talent :)
Theodore Roosevelt
Celt

Post by Celt »

:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
You might as well give it up Z, you'll never corner any of the big dogs...especially a junk yard dog! :chuckles:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

There was this story a while back about some missing tigers :vconfused: ......just sayin
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
TheZombieKilla

Post by TheZombieKilla »

But a mutt couldn't even handle a pussy cat, how is he going to handle 8 tigers.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Sick em dog!
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

On the way sneaking into the bunker you will pass the display case full of glass jars containing the formaldehyde preserved testicles of all the other millsurp thieves that came before you, the cats always leave the bits for the collection :twisted: . Sort of like their trophy's :)
All of our dogs were mutts, huge, nasty dispositions, snarling, that was back before the insurance company put an end to guard dogs, they failed to mention cats however :) I never attempt to handle the Pride, cats do not react well to being handled, I just make sure they are well fed :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I will ready a small jar, and some formaldehyde just for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Theodore Roosevelt