No Respect

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Ironnewt

Re: No Respect

Post by Ironnewt »

I only had one guy in my gunclub give me any grief and he's a certified Jackasss anyway, so "Who Cares, F-bomb them if they can't take a joke"
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

54r man

Post by 54r man »

Ironnewt wrote:I only had one guy in my gunclub give me any grief and he's a certified Jackasss anyway, so "Who Cares, F-bomb them if they can't take a joke"
I have found that tacticool guys with ARs leave after the mosin gets unleashed at the range.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

54r man wrote:I have found that tacticool guys with ARs leave after the mosin gets unleashed at the range.
:pointup: :pointup: I have seen this also. Mostly they get embarrassed and leave. A 75 dollar rifle out shooting their high dollar rifle and high dollar scopes pisses them off. :lol:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
54r man

Post by 54r man »

desdem12 wrote:
54r man wrote:I have found that tacticool guys with ARs leave after the mosin gets unleashed at the range.
:pointup: :pointup: I have seen this also. Mostly they get embarrassed and leave. A 75 dollar rifle out shooting their high dollar rifle and high dollar scopes pisses them off. :lol:
You want to hear something scary? I was at the range and a police officer had a tricked out AR-15, like red dot, quad rail and tactical lights and dohickeys and such and was just doing magdumps at 25yards, after 12 minutes=3 hits out of the 60 rounds or such, m91/30= 30rnds in a group the size of my palm at 100yrds.
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

BubbaDX wrote:These closed minded little f**** are everywhere.
:pointup: :devil2:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
junkmanted

Post by junkmanted »

I get that from guys that collect k98's They say the Mosins are cheap crap. I just remind them theres a lot more Russian captured k98's then the other way around.
finloq

Post by finloq »

junkmanted wrote:I get that from guys that collect k98's They say the Mosins are cheap crap. I just remind them theres a lot more Russian captured k98's then the other way around.
Boom!
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
54r man

Post by 54r man »

junkmanted wrote:I get that from guys that collect k98's They say the Mosins are cheap crap. I just remind them theres a lot more Russian captured k98's then the other way around.
They just got told!