P-27

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: P-27

Post by Rongo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:I have three of them, none of them do I have plans to fire :) They were said to be highly prized as accurate target rifles in Italy. Maybe so, maybe no.
I have one... It hangs on my Office Wall & there it shall remain. :wink:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Steve The Pirate

Post by Steve The Pirate »

finloq wrote:Interesting. I have only seen 1 other rifle with numbers stamped in that location on the magazine. On a Tikka M27 with an early Tula magazine.

My 1932 m27 Tikka has numbers stamped there as well. It's on a early Tula mag.

I really like that rifle. :vcool:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole - George Carlin
finloq

Post by finloq »

They don't look Finnish, so I am going to ask the OP if his magazine is an early Tula as well?
Actually, yours do look a bit Finnish.
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"