(MY RED RIDER BB GUN) A M27

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: (MY RED RIDER BB GUN) A M27

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

On Soviet 91/30's? They were only made for the late rounds.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

No we were talking about M27's I believe. You are getting as bad as me on subjects and that is bad! What was your name again and how do I get those pictures up again! :oops: Bill :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
hoshow

Post by hoshow »

Nice looking rifle. Great markings and scars. That one has character :thumbsup:
Buy the truth, and do not sell it,
Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.
Proverbs 23:23
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

M27's like this are so hard to find in my neck of the woods. Very nice find.
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

As the collecting nation begins to realize just how cool and affordable to ordinary people most Mosin Nagants are they will become even more scarce. I dare say if everyone collects the number of some what I will call super collectors they will disappear completely. Then how many $20 gold pieces do you see these days and how much are they worth now? Bill :lol:
olydemon

Post by olydemon »

Awesome find!
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

zeebill wrote:As the collecting nation begins to realize just how cool and affordable to ordinary people most Mosin Nagants are they will become even more scarce. I dare say if everyone collects the number of some what I will call super collectors they will disappear completely. Then how many $20 gold pieces do you see these days and how much are they worth now? Bill :lol:
There are some nice St Gaudens $20 double eagles selling on ebay between 2 to 3 Thousand, but price varys with grade, and date, some of them are in the upper six figures or better, lowest grade most common about fifteen hundred.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Believe it or not one of those was deposited in a Salvation Army kettle down here during the Christmas holiday. Now that makes a tidey sum for a donation! Bill :)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Daddy, I gave Santa that funny looking coin you had in your desk, I know it's not money but maybe he will like it anyway....daddy....daddy..mammy, why is daddy breathing funny and holding his chest?
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

It has happened, not to me , no rugrats around, but you see a lot of collector grade coins show up in change at the supermarket and you know some kid, or someones wife found that tin full of old coins and thought they were just money.
Theodore Roosevelt