Which is more collectible?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
polymerase2

Re: Which is more collectible?

Post by polymerase2 »

I remember the early days on the other forum when I had one 43 Izhevsk. All of the advice was consistant and it wasn't hard to tell who knew what they were talking about. Which was everyone.
We have met the enemy and he is us.
mssurrey

Post by mssurrey »

Done !

I've bought a 36 Tula (Round receiver). Bore seems good. Stocks are refurbs thought.
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Cool deal but you know you can't say you have one and not post pics. :wink:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Jumperwire
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jumperwire »

I think a counter for "Posts" another for "Thanked" and maybe even one for "Made Me Laugh" :D :D :D
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Yeah I agree with much what was said, just remember new members and old I never know what I'm talking about most of the time. :roll:
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
mssurrey

Post by mssurrey »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:Cool deal but you know you can't say you have one and not post pics. :wink:
I'll try and do so asap. But for now, i'm going to shoot it first ! :D
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Good choice :vcool: :vcool: but i can't believe that no one told you to buy them all....that is the correct answer, then you will be closer to that 20 mark :toast: :clap: congrats
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

desdem12 wrote:Good choice :vcool: :vcool: but i can't believe that no one told you to buy them all....that is the correct answer, then you will be closer to that 20 mark :toast: :clap: congrats
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf... The 20th Mosin came out at the end though. The leaf was heavier than I thought. :wink:

Talked to entropy & the shop in his town just got in 3 crates of 91/30's!!! Price is a bit high but I want to see a crate full of Mosins. AND he lets you dig through them.... Might be buying one if I find a keeper. That and I'll try for one of the crates. Would make a great coffee table. 8-) 8-)
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Oh yeah..... a man's coffee table for a man's cave.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

You can always stack up 7.62 880 crates on each end and place a board over the top for a table until you get a crate :P :P
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

I got me a crate and even the go ahead to make a coffee table for the living room. :clap:
Некто кроме нас
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:I got me a crate and even the go ahead to make a coffee table for the living room. :clap:
Lucky dog... Mine would be regulated to my man cave. If I put it in the media room the wife would insist on painting it. :shock: Pink maybe?? :beek: :no:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Rongoman wrote:
BuckeyeSgt wrote:I got me a crate and even the go ahead to make a coffee table for the living room. :clap:
Lucky dog... Mine would be regulated to my man cave. If I put it in the media room the wife would insist on painting it. :shock: Pink maybe?? :beek: :no:
Well you could stack it full of pink rifles and pistols. :lol: Don't go painting them Mosins though. :D
Некто кроме нас
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

It's already tooo late isn't it?