my sks movie

Discussion of the SKS platform of semi auto rifles

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: my sks movie

Post by millman »

Eddystone06 wrote:
millman wrote:Jessica Alba called and she is looking for a Tapco stock. Can anyone here help her??
I told her to cal you to secretly see if you had a Tapco stock. she said you said yes to having one and therefore we vote you off of the RMNF island.
Whatever. I'd still Tapco her all day long.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Simo

Post by Simo »

millman wrote:
Eddystone06 wrote:
millman wrote:Jessica Alba called and she is looking for a Tapco stock. Can anyone here help her??
I told her to cal you to secretly see if you had a Tapco stock. she said you said yes to having one and therefore we vote you off of the RMNF island.
Whatever. I'd still Tapco her all day long.
HEY! that is my wife you're talking about :devil2:
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

This is starting to sound like an episode of Fantasy Island :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

:D :chuckles: Where did that come from? does eddystone66 want that Paladin regular or nuclear ?
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

:D :chuckles: Where did that come from? does Eddystone66 want that Paladin regular or nuclear ? :big shock:
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:This is starting to sound like an episode of Fantasy Island :)
I think the original intent of ES's movie has backfired. Once Jessica came into the picture, SKS owners the world over began putting their SKSs in Tapco stocks!
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...
Simo

Post by Simo »

Jolly Green Chopper wrote::D :chuckles: Where did that come from? does Eddystone66 want that Paladin regular or nuclear ? :big shock:
oh lets go half and half as much as the M992A2 can carry :thumbsup:
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." -Declaration of Independence
Simo

Post by Simo »

MN Fan wrote:
Junk Yard Dog wrote:This is starting to sound like an episode of Fantasy Island :)
I think the original intent of ES's movie has backfired. Once Jessica came into the picture, SKS owners the world over began putting their SKSs in Tapco stocks!
what? you don't believe me?
here we are lounging at the beach:
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... NDJESS.jpg

PROOF RIGHT THERE PAL!!!!! :pointup:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Oh, well...in the face of such overwhelming evidence I guess we have to believe you :lol: :chuckles:
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

Eddystone06 wrote:what? you don't believe me? here we are lounging at the beach:

My god, you weren't joking! :udaman:
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:big shock: :big shock: :chuckles: :chuckles: :pointleft: :pointup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Very nice girl I am sure, but can she clean game? how many Mosins does she have? What kind of truck does she drive? Can she cut, chop, haul, and stack firewood? How big is her TV set? Does she keep the good cold drinks on hand or the cut rate bargain store stuff? Does she use a full pound of bacon in a bacon sandwich? All very important questions to know the answers to before committing to a serious relationship.
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Very nice girl I am sure, but can she clean game? how many Mosins does she have? What kind of truck does she drive? Can she cut, chop, haul, and stack firewood? How big is her TV set? Does she keep the good cold drinks on hand or the cut rate bargain store stuff? Does she use a full pound of bacon in a bacon sandwich? All very important questions to know the answers to before committing to a serious relationship.
no, she just hangs around and looks purty :Drool1:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

That could get irritating after a bit.
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

NEWS: I just divorced Jessica and remarried Olivia D'Abo :Drool1:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Who?? Does your wife know about the bigamy :)
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Who?? Does your wife know about the bigamy :)
She is kevin Arnold's hippie sister from The wonder years, the young blonde from Conan the destroyer, she was on Law and Order SVU. no my wife does not know, should she find out I may meet my maker 8-)

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

the young blonde from Conan the destroyer

That movie came out in what? 1980? She must be over 60 by now :)
Theodore Roosevelt
Simo

Post by Simo »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:the young blonde from Conan the destroyer

That movie came out in what? 1980? She must be over 60 by now :)
she just turned 15 at the time of filming and it came out in 84 lol now back off :thumbsup:
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I think the Jessica beach photo has been photo shopped. Yeah I don't think there was a beach there at all. :-)