Russin Surplus 7.62x54R $74.94/440rds Delivered

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
WeldonHunter

Re: Russin Surplus 7.62x54R $74.94/440rds Delivered

Post by WeldonHunter »

Shawnc wrote:You want gun regulations, check out this Washington Times series Emily Gets Her Gun: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/gun ... s-her-gun/ Will make your head explode. She's a cutie, too. :thumbsup:

Looks like the OP's deal sold out. That was quick.
Yep, the word got around quick. That was the best deal on the net for the stuff. Now it's back to SGAmmo and $165/880rds delivered.

Oh and I know all about DC and their restrictive laws. I grew up in Maryland and it's not much different there. I also lived in Komifornia for about 19 years. No better there either. I love the south. Firearms here are looked on as just what they really are. A household tool. Most people here have at least a hunting rifle on the front seat you have to move when you get into someones truck to go somewhere.
Fred_G

Post by Fred_G »

"A household tool. Most people here have at least a hunting rifle on the front seat you have to move when you get into someones truck to go somewhere."

Don't you love that? More likely to have a conversation about what brand gun is more accurate than have someone freak out about a gun in your car/truck.

Next week, I will invade Weldon's shooting area again. Hope my Mauser is in hand by then. Liberty Tree still has not shipped it.... :shock:
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Fred_G wrote:"A household tool. Most people here have at least a hunting rifle on the front seat you have to move when you get into someones truck to go somewhere."

Don't you love that? More likely to have a conversation about what brand gun is more accurate than have someone freak out about a gun in your car/truck.

Next week, I will invade Weldon's shooting area again. Hope my Mauser is in hand by then. Liberty Tree still has not shipped it.... :shock:
Yep I can think of 4 or 5 guys I know right now that have a rifle in the front seat I've had to move more than once. I remember the last time I was over at a buddy's house and he wanted to show me a rifle his dad had asked me to check out. It's a .375 bigbore if I remember correctly with the large loop lever and he wanted to trade it for a .30-30. They looked all over the house and couldn't find the darn thing but kept pulling all kinds of rifles and handguns out from everwhere. Under the sofa, behind cabinets. His mom says have you looked here and have you looked there? Just like they were looking for a a hammer or some shoes. I love this place.

Heh, yeah CL's not the quickest to get things out but he's an honest vendor and a good guy to do business with. I'll bet he ships it Tuesday. Monday's a holiday I think.
Fred_G

Post by Fred_G »

WeldonHunter wrote:
Fred_G wrote:"A household tool. Most people here have at least a hunting rifle on the front seat you have to move when you get into someones truck to go somewhere."

Yep I can think of 4 or 5 guys I know right now that have a rifle in the front seat I've had to move more than once. I remember the last time I was over at a buddy's house and he wanted to show me a rifle his dad had asked me to check out. It's a .375 bigbore if I remember correctly with the large loop lever and he wanted to trade it for a .30-30. They looked all over the house and couldn't find the darn thing but kept pulling all kinds of rifles and handguns out from everwhere. Under the sofa, behind cabinets. His mom says have you looked here and have you looked there? Just like they were looking for a a hammer or some shoes. I love this place.

Heh, yeah CL's not the quickest to get things out but he's an honest vendor and a good guy to do business with. I'll bet he ships it Tuesday. Monday's a holiday I think.

Well, he said give him a couple of days last Tuesday or so. Credit card got charged. That is the frustrating thing about buying guns online. Frustrating on several levels. Paid for a CCL holster back in December. 4 to 5 week time on that. Yep, still waiting.