1933 mosin hex mint condition

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
WeldonHunter

Re: 1933 mosin hex mint condition

Post by WeldonHunter »

qz2026 wrote:How come I don't have a Big 5? I'm hearing a lot about that place lately. Nice rifle :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Seems like many of the Laminates were electro pencil matched. NBD, I like them anyway. :D
They're on the west coast is why you don't have them. It's where I got my first Mosin Nagant (Polish M44) about 14 years ago when I lived in California.
JoeR

Re: 1933 mosin hex mint condition

Post by JoeR »

:welcome: Welcome to the Forum, you will find nice people with tons of knowledge that will share their knowledge. Enjoy your awesome Hex. I need a Hex and yours is perfect, congrats on your great find. I see nobody warned you about what will happen to you next. This forum is full of enablers that will tell you things like, Ramen Noodles 3 times a day for a year is a great idea so you can finance your next rifle. :lol: Did anyone mention Mosinitis ? Funny how that was glossed over as well. :big shock: Remember the old TV ad for chips that stated " betcha can't eat just one" ? Allow me to be the first to say " betcha can't buy just one Mosin or other MilSurp rifle" :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
If at first you don't succeed, reload and try again.