About the rules....

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: About the rules....

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

You forgot to mount the barrel so it shoots backwards :twisted:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

websterz wrote:Does this mean I can post my "Nagant Sniper" here?

I made it myself! (in photoshop) :twisted:
That's purdy websterz... :? :lol:

Folks, let's not worry about it right now. If you have a gun that Bubba once owned.. Feel free to share. We will let you know what we think & go from there.

And if you want to take a hex Tula M44 Finn capture & turn in into a Remchester, I still want to know. I pay cash & have a butchered 91/30 to give in return for your project. :roll: 8-)
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Nice should put it on gb as sniper backup (rare) it should sell for ...... :lol: :P
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Burrhead

Post by Burrhead »

This Bubba thing can get out of hand. I think all of us here know what we feel is the right thing to do with a Weapon that has "Historical Importances" as for me I know when I first joined the old forum a couple of guys nearly prevented me fathering any more children (if you catch my meaning) just asking about what to do with the staining of my bolt from the packing grease. I nearly left the old place and was a little P.O'd over the whole thing. I know many enjoy altering a rifle me I don't want anything like that done to a weapon. Heck I want even scope a Mosin cause I feel it's not the right thing to do. But! I might buy one of the "Snipers" that some are selling if the price is right. :P
Dolk is right we want this to be a great place and grow so let's try and grow it into something that lots of folks will like. How about a Swiss forum Dolk :mrgreen: