Day at the Range with Granddaughter

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
bimmey

Re: Day at the Range with Granddaughter

Post by bimmey »

Very nice Dave! Can't beat quality time with the grandchildren. Great grades and a confident shooter. Two outstanding qualities.
Don't shoot that antique rifle! You could put an eye out!!
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

My grandson shooting his dads Springfield .45
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Sonny wrote:Right on,my grandson is only 5 so I have to wait a few years to take him out to the range. :wink:
Dave your granddaughter holds that Mosin with more confidence than many men I have seen on the range. :thumbsup:

I have a five year old, we have recently been out in the desert hiking around and I have been introducing him to shooting with his little .22 Chipmunk, depending on the kid five is not to early.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by etprescottazusa91 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Did you get that boy some silver bullets?
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!