Judi sets her direction on Mosins

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Greasemonkey

Re: Judi sets her direction on Mosins

Post by Greasemonkey »

Good luck :thumbsup: I never was a able to stay collecting one specific type of weapon either, and another weakness, I've end up with doubles and triples of ones I really like :oops:

Junk Yard Dog wrote:My dungeons are deep and filled with more than just skeletons chained to the wall ( all the gun thieves ) even I don't know what's in there. Finn Mosins, Mauser's, Jimmy Hoffa, Enfields, Lebels, Arisakas, Carcano's, Berthiers, ammo, ammo, ammo, bolts and stocks as well as old socks. Only the Shadow knows what I have stashed....and he ain't telling :)
:pointdown: JYD crated Hoffa up and packed him away,,,,somewhere :shock: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
jimpierce7

Post by jimpierce7 »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:My dungeons are deep and filled with more than just skeletons chained to the wall ( all the gun thieves ) even I don't know what's in there. Finn Mosins, Mauser's, Jimmy Hoffa, Enfields, Lebels, Arisakas, Carcano's, Berthiers, ammo, ammo, ammo, bolts and stocks as well as old socks. Only the Shadow knows what I have stashed....and he ain't telling :)

Jimmy Hoffa? Come on now, you know they found Jimmy Hoffa when they took the make up off of Tammy Faye Bakker!! :D
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

So you've committed to collecting years? The first ones are easy but it does get harder as you get to the last few. I have all the M44's, 1930-1944 in the 91/30 & all but one of the M91's (Chatellerault), and am just one year away with the M38. M24 Lotta, M27, M39's 91/59's & 91/38's & on & on & I'm still not satisfied!

I wish you the best of luck... Happy Hunting!! :thumbsup:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Rongo wrote: and am just one year away with the M38
Same here Ron, I am missing a 42, but I don't want just any 1942, I want a [SA] stamped 1942 M38........ :thumbsup:
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Miller Tyme wrote:
Same here Ron, I am missing a 42, but I don't want just any 1942, I want a [SA] stamped 1942 M38........ :thumbsup:
I need a 40. I have a buddy who has a pristine 40 Tula I've been trying to buy off him for years.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Judi and her Mosins wrote:

Miller Tyme who post "latest", as often as I order pizza. :biggrin:

Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Rongo wrote:
Miller Tyme wrote:
Same here Ron,I am missing a 42, but I don't want just any 1942, I want a [SA] stamped 1942 M38........ :thumbsup:
I need a 40. I have a buddy who has a pristine 40 Tula I've been trying to buy off him for years.

Well I got my 42 Ron, not a [SA] but a nice early import so my string of M38's is complete. :thumbsup: