Crate of Laminate M44s at LGS...

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
MarksmanTim

Re: Crate of Laminate M44s at LGS...

Post by MarksmanTim »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:I would like the crate to house my M44 collection :)
ut oh :shifty: :shifty:

JYD has more Mosin power then me... :lol:
Tim

Favorites of the collection:
1909 Ex-Cossack M91/38
1929 SIG M28 non updated
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I invested in M44's when they were still well under a hundred bucks :biggrin:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

The Molots I have seen are 2 in a box but heaven knows how they could come. The dealer in question has shown he is making money a $200 a pop with zero worth on the case. From that picture I can not tell anything about whether they are Molots or not or for that matter whether they are laminated stocks or not. I am not tieing that much money in refurbed M44's and then not knowing if they are Molots or not puts a complete Kabosh on it. To each his own I guess? Bill :?