How old are we.

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
SA1911a1

Re: How old are we.

Post by SA1911a1 »

Jolly Green Chopper wrote::D I registered for the draft in 1963 got my first drivers license two years before in a 1931 Model A 2 door sedan And had the fastest car in town a 1958 Ford 352 Police Interceptor with a Holly 650 double pumper in 1961.My first gun was a 1957 sears J.C. Higgins 22 single shot with a chrome bolt for $11.95 .Older and older thank god. Good luck to you all & thanks for being here. JGC
I have your J.C. Higgins .22 single shot with the crome bolt. And it is a great shooter. I snipe squirrels with it and Colibri ammo, they never hear it coming. :D
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

A friend of mine is raising two baby squirrels that fell out of a tree , keeps them in a bird cage, feeds them fruit. The cat eyes them with what can only be described as cold calculation, waiting, just waiting.....I can see the future of this endeavor.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
popgun

Post by popgun »

DARN!!! will someone let me OUT of the outhouse!!! had enough blue water on my head!! where was new york?? popgun :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :pop: got ammo :pop: :pop: :pointleft:
popgun

Post by popgun »

the heack with it i am on the stagecoach to find new york. you all come help now! popgun :popgun: :spam2: :spam2: :spam2: :spam2: :spam2:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

New York? Oh, coming to try a grab on my gear are you? It's simple really, you just go the the travel agent and ask for a ticket to Kabul Afghanistan, that's travel agent code for New York. Don't listen to them deny it, stick to your guns and make sure you get a ticket for Kabul, they are just trying to sell you some expensive vacation package. After 9-11 it's the fashion here to wear T shirts with slogans such as" we killed Osama", " Have you eaten pork today " stuff like that. See you soon on the news and remember Kabul Afghanistan=New York in travel agent code :biggrin:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

The cheapest gas I last bought was 26 cents in 1972 to fill up my bike for 50 cents . Bought a quart of beer and a taco with change still left over from a dollar.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:lol: Now you will get gas from the other .50 cents you spent. :lol:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)