NEED HELP FAST

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
angelsfanbp

NEED HELP FAST

Post by angelsfanbp »

I have the opportunity to purchase a Tariq 9mm. Having served many years of my life in Iraq and seeing these pistols a lot over there I really want it as a collectors piece. It says Tariq 9mm Licensed by Beretta on the slide....is this a legal gun to own, since these were never officially imported. Or is it not worth the risk?
“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.” Thomas Jefferson
http://www.RifleGuru.com How To Videos
1937 Izhevsk M91/30 Round
1939 Tula M91/30 Ex Sniper
desdem12

Re: NEED HELP FAST

Post by desdem12 »

Is it a bringback? I would think it is ok if that was the case. :D
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I see lots of info on google and there appears to be a few around for sale so i am sure they are fine. :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
angelsfanbp

Post by angelsfanbp »

He has no paperwork but said that a buddy of his brought it back from the first Desert Storm
“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.” Thomas Jefferson
http://www.RifleGuru.com How To Videos
1937 Izhevsk M91/30 Round
1939 Tula M91/30 Ex Sniper
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

As long as it is not full auto, I wouldn't worry about it. Buy it and show us.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I don't see why it wouldn't be OK to own, it's not like you haven't earned it.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
pacanis

Post by pacanis »

SA1911a1 wrote:As long as it is not full auto, I wouldn't worry about it. Buy it and show us.
Or show us and we'll buy it! :biggrin:
You see in this world there are two kinds of people my friend, those with loaded guns... and those who dig. You dig.