Some M39 Eye Candy

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
TopperT

Some M39 Eye Candy

Post by TopperT »

I have wanted to post some pictures of my small group of M39's but I still have four in the pipeline and getting these five to sit down at one time is hard enough so I figured I'll post these and wait on the others.

From the top they are three 1941 SAKO's, a 1942 "B: and a 1944 SAKO.

In the pipeline are three VKT's a 1941, a 1942 and a 1944. and one 1968 no name.

I'd like to thank all the good folks especially "Desdem12" for helping me judge what to look for and to try and win at the Auctions.
I had to exceed Brads budget recommendations......... :chuckles:
Thanks for looking. Jim.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"GO AND SMELL THE MOSINS"
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Some M39 Eye Candy

Post by Rongo »

Very pleasing to the eye. :thumbsup:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: if you are not buying Mosins then we are not doing our jobs :)
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
bb91

Post by bb91 »

Looks like your on a roll, :D it's a great looking group of "Finn's", Congrats! :thumbsup:
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Those stocks look great Jim. :vcool: :vcool: :vcool: I still think you need to send me one of those 41 sakos so you can get a 45. Love the five fingers of finn. :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
finloq

Post by finloq »

They do look good all together don't they.
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
dou44

Post by dou44 »

:Drool1: :Drool1:
SDH1903

Post by SDH1903 »

Man stuff like that makes me break wood! That is just plan out and out cool a 10 on the cool scale!!!! So, where do you shop?? Anywhere near new Jersey, I travel far and wide for those things of beauty in that scale...-Steve
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

He steals them from unsuspecting dealers on GB i think. :thumbsup: Some good wood indeed :lol: :lol: :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
tincansailor

Post by tincansailor »

Great family portrait
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 1970-1973