My 2 ex's

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
BuckeyeSgt

My 2 ex's

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Ex-dragoons that is. Typical refurbs but I love the scripts.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: My 2 ex's

Post by millman »

Very nice. I also have a 1926 Tula.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Hlavinka

Post by Hlavinka »

Very cool guys, love the old ones.
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

No doubt about it, these are all top notch rifles. There are so many differences amongst Mosin Nagants that a collector could go on forever. Beautiful stocks buckeye displayed well on that nice table!
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Some nice looking rifles
:mrgreen:
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

martin08

Post by martin08 »

I love the 1920's updated guns. Have two of them, myself.
No words of wisdom come to mind at this time....
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Is that what we are supposed to do? Get at least 2? I didn't get the memo. Now I gotta get busy before the prices go through the roof. I just noticed the stock repair on the Izhevsk stock in the first pic. I have a thing for stock repairs. I love them on military rifles. I have yet to see a stock repair that wasn't fascinating to me.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Sweet :clap: :clap: :toast:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)