sleeping in the outhouse now

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: sleeping in the outhouse now

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol: yea, until the guy behind me tries the same and it turns into something you hear about on the evening news.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
avenger

Post by avenger »

Junk Yard Dog wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: yea, until the guy behind me tries the same and it turns into something you hear about on the evening news.
a Pisser line...idk :chuckles: He may find your "tool" is bigger than his...should know better than to use JYDs pocket..youll get either a 357 or a phaser pulled on you... :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
-John
"Hunting small animals is easy. You shoot at them with this and it lights them on fire and cooks them before you even get to them" -Me when showing picture of M44
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Off topic...... yep you boys have wandered off topic. Wait maybe not, I can,t remember what the topic was. Oh yeah, Mrs popcorn got mad. Yep you guys are off topic all right.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Bad enough when a guy comes out of the crapper, his cell phone rings and he goes back inside to answer it, true, it almost got very ugly.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
popgun

Post by popgun »

sorry bunkysdad! we all got off the topic. now i need the outhouse!! popgun :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :pop: :pointdown:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Go, you don't need permission to use the crapper.
Theodore Roosevelt
JoeR

Post by JoeR »

In a former life I drove semis and on occasion I hauled livestock and of course that means cleaning the trailer out after off load. Well I can tell you that a double deck 45 foot livestock trailer in the heat of Summer doesn't smell near as bad as an outhouse. :beek: Sorry to keep this thread off topic but I had to sh.. err share my knowledge. :spam2: :chuckles:
If at first you don't succeed, reload and try again.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I will be experiencing the joys of the plastic shithouse sometime tomorrow at the first big car show of the season. 1200 cars, 1100 parts vendors, 20 ice tea and lemonade stands, i will need that stop.
Theodore Roosevelt
popgun

Post by popgun »

OK jdy! double deck or double deck outhouse?? which is it??? already been to one, do not want the other! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. POPGUN :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :pop: :spam2: well back to the outhouse(sorry bunkysdad again} popgun :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :popgun: :spam2:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Have fun in there Pop's and leave some of the Sears catalog for the rest of us :)
Theodore Roosevelt
popgun

Post by popgun »

sorry jyd said jdy.smell got me!! popgun :popgun: :popgun: :pointleft: :spam2:
dou44

Post by dou44 »

just look at it as a small man cave. :chuckles:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Didn't notice Pop, I can't see for shit :lol: Don't be lighting any matches in there, we already had a man on the moon.
Theodore Roosevelt
popgun

Post by popgun »

is that going up or down?? must be in between.oh back to the topic all ok. mosin put away( will not say where) wife ok (right) all good. popgun :pop: :pop: :popgun: :popgun: someplace. :pointup:
popgun

Post by popgun »

just to let jyd know! i did send a e-mail to sears for a mosin and they said only had s--- to sell (only sear guns no moins) i tryed did not work. pogun ( thanks for the heads up) popgun :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :Drool1: :Drool1:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Here you go Pop's, I made a special stop up at the big car show today and visited the plastic shithouse, figured you would want decorating tips. :) Note the blue water, and the fact that the floor is covered in piss, why that is I can only guess. What the pic can't convey is the stink .
Theodore Roosevelt
avenger

Post by avenger »

Wow JYD :lol: :lol: Im loving the wet toilet paper carpeting as well :chuckles: :chuckles:
-John
"Hunting small animals is easy. You shoot at them with this and it lights them on fire and cooks them before you even get to them" -Me when showing picture of M44
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I tried to pick one of the cleaner outhouses for Pop :)
Theodore Roosevelt
avenger

Post by avenger »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:I tried to pick one of the cleaner outhouses for Pop :)
Oh i know...they can get SO much worse than that :thumbsup: :chuckles: The bowl of the toilet...you can actually see water..most of the time..you see something else... :beek:
-John
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I am sure the blue waters hide many things :lol: :lol: :lol:
Theodore Roosevelt