sleeping in the outhouse now

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
popgun

sleeping in the outhouse now

Post by popgun »

(WARNING DO NOT DO THIS) finely got the wife to shoot my 91/30(only have one now as some of you know son kidnaped my other) i put up a shooting table and bags a good solid chair. she sits down and i put one round in the chamber(she is not a shooter) she pulled up the rifle gets set and pulled the trigger. then all hell brakes loose!! the kick almost kicked her off the chair,she grabs her arm with almost tears in her eyes. i thought she was going to grab one of the handguns and shoot me. her arm went from red to black and blue. moral of the story stay out of the outhouse. all did turn out ok.after i had a drink of 762x54R. :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :popgun: :attn:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: sleeping in the outhouse now

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Revenge is a dish best served cold, could be something "special" gets added to your food someday soon, better make sure there is reading material in the crapper. :big shock:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

My wife will only shoot a Mosin with reduced loads. always start a non-shooter on something easy like a .22lr.... They can gain confidence & then gradually work their way up.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

He will have time to think on that while he is in the shithouse.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

You obviously did not prepare her for the power of former Soviet property. I suggest Stolichnaya in fairly large quantities as a cure.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Theodore Roosevelt
avenger

Post by avenger »

Aww...comon...My 113 pound girlfriend has shot mine on multiple occasions... :chuckles: (Heavy ball ammo too at the time :shock: :lol:) And she doesnt really shoot that much either except 22s every now and then...she liked it...the only thing she complains about is it being to heavy and her being shaky..maybe she will like the ak better :thumbsup:

anyhow..good luck with the wife... :big shock: :?
-John
"Hunting small animals is easy. You shoot at them with this and it lights them on fire and cooks them before you even get to them" -Me when showing picture of M44
Live_2_Ride

Post by Live_2_Ride »

Note to self: Never EVER get on JYD's bad side. Serious consequences are inevitable!
timlin33

Post by timlin33 »

And if the Stolie doesn't work on her at least you'll feel better! :lol:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Live_2_Ride wrote:Note to self: Never EVER get on JYD's bad side. Serious consequences are inevitable!
:lol: :lol: :lol: What? That's what happens whenever someone eats anything I cook :chuckles:
I didn't do it
Nobody saw me do it
You can't prove a thing.
Theodore Roosevelt
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Ok popcorn let me get this straight. I understand you sandbagged your wife. I understand the recoil bruised her arm and made her want to shoot you. Now you are in the outhouse? Or did you mean doghouse? Lastly, what did you say you were drinking?
popgun

Post by popgun »

hayguys i did put a slip on pad on the butt. it was a very strong 762x54R that i had after woulds. she for gave and iam now out of the outhouse.the doghouse would have been better. popgun :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :pop: :Drool1:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I don't know, outhouse, doghouse, both smell pretty much the same, full of flies.
Theodore Roosevelt
avenger

Post by avenger »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:I don't know, outhouse, doghouse, both smell pretty much the same, full of flies.
Both smell like shit around them most of the time as well :chuckles: :thumbsup:
-John
"Hunting small animals is easy. You shoot at them with this and it lights them on fire and cooks them before you even get to them" -Me when showing picture of M44
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

True, the only thing that comes close today would be the plastic shit houses you see at big events, when they get to baking in the hot summer sun......
Theodore Roosevelt
avenger

Post by avenger »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:True, the only thing that comes close today would be the plastic shit houses you see at big events, when they get to baking in the hot summer sun......
Oh lord those smell god awful! :vomit1: Like piss and shit mixed with whatever the hell that blue water is... :roll:
-John
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

That blue water contains chemicals that help break down the solid matter, what I love the most about them is when you look down while standing inside and realize you are standing in liquid.
Theodore Roosevelt
avenger

Post by avenger »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:That blue water contains chemicals that help break down the solid matter, what I love the most about them is when you look down while standing inside and realize you are standing in liquid.
I know...it never fails either...or when your at an event where its raining...mud everywhere....but youre not sure if its mud or not... :roll: :lol: :lol:
-John
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

On a bone dry day with dust on the ground you know what it is. It's always the same, I hit the flea market or this weekends huge car show, I eat a giant hot pretzel, then drink three or four large ice teas, and lemonaids. I will have to use that plastic box, first the long wait on line, then the inevitable wet floor from all the previous users with poor bladder control and aim.
Theodore Roosevelt
popgun

Post by popgun »

if you need to stand in line and need to go just use the back pocket of the guy in front of you. everyone will think he wet his pants and then you run like HELL! popgun :popgun: :popgun: :pop: :pop: