Old Smith and Wesson Revolvers

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
etprescottazusa91

Old Smith and Wesson Revolvers

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Two old Smith and Wessons. Double Action model in .38 S&W that actually was the personal revolver of a Los Almos WW2 scientist. Second is a “lemon squeezer” in .32 S&W short. This one I found last week for $150.00 I was happy with the old school price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Old Smith and Wesson Revolvers

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :vcool: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
tjtM38

Post by tjtM38 »

Nice pair of fine old revolvers. Thanks for sharing the photos! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

I just ordered the missing "strain screw" missing on the side plate of the .32 pocket hammerless. I want to fire this one, maybe, decided that crew was placed there for a reason.
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933