Model 27-2 S&W

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Cliff

Model 27-2 S&W

Post by Cliff »

I went to the antique & collectors show last month. Not much in military stuff, no black guns. They had more old Win & colt than any show except Wanamacher Tulsa show. I sold one old rifle so I had to spend part part of the money before I went home.
I turned to the table behind me after I put my money up. Saw this old 8 3/8in model 27-2 on the table. I made the deal and brought it home. This is my second mod 27. It's been carried more than shot. Lota time carried less time on a range. I'll probably shot it and leave the 6in in the safe. It is a really accurate revolver. Here is a couple of pics.
+dhic aka cliff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SA1911a1

Re: Model 27-2 S&W

Post by SA1911a1 »

That is a nice wheelgun. It shoots like a butterfly and stings like a bee.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Model 27-2 S&W

Post by millman »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :vcool:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis