Another Granddaughter On The Way......

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
ffuries

Another Granddaughter On The Way......

Post by ffuries »

So our youngest son and his girlfriend are expecting their baby in Sept 2023. Today they found out the gender. It looks like I'm getting my 7th granddaughter out of 8 grandchildren. I need more grandsons, and of course CINC Household has been buying every baby outfit within a 100 miles of here, plus car seats, strollers, bassinets, diapers, etc......No name picked out as of yet, but our grandson did give his opinion on a name for his cousin "Savanah". Right now i just refer to her as number 8. Could refer to her as 7 of 8......

Speaking of grandsons, I was in the process of buying a Finnish M24 Lotta Rifle when my oldest son called and said he's here, and I asked who's here, and he says you have a grandson dad, and he was just born. So that Lotta Rifle has been marked as going to him.

Post on when I went back and "Stole" the rifle.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28434&p=392603#p392603

Post when I was trying to ID the rifle.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28413&p=392477#p392477
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Another Granddaughter On The Way......

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Congratulations once again Grandpa, this keeps up and you may go bankrupt trying to keep up the yearly flow of birthday and Christmas gifts :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sonny

Re: Another Granddaughter On The Way......

Post by Sonny »

Congrats gramps and I mean that in a good way. :thumbsup: