Colt M1903 Pocket Hammerless

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
RazorBurn

Colt M1903 Pocket Hammerless

Post by RazorBurn »

I've been wanting one of these for quite a few years now. I picked this one up at a local gun show yesterday. It was the only thing at the show that caught my eye enough to want to wheel and deal on. Action is nice and tight and bore is very nice especially considering it was made in 1915.

My focus has been guitars for the past couple of years so my gun purchases have been few and far between but I was really happy to put this one in the collection.
20211024_140752.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Threadkiller extraordinaire...
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Colt M1903 Pocket Hammerless

Post by millman »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :vcool:
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:vcool: :vcool: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Nice find.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!