Norinco NHM 91

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Buckhead

Norinco NHM 91

Post by Buckhead »

My grandson has a Norinco NHM 91 that he won in some kind of a drawing and is looking to sell it, it came with a 600 round can of ammo a 35 round magazine and a drum magazine.. I am not familiar with this weapon at all but it looks like an AK 47. I told him I would do whatever I could do to help him sell it. if anyone is familiar with this weapon please give me some insight into its history and value, it would be much appreciated.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Norinco NHM 91

Post by millman »

Sounds like a keeper to me.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis