PPS -43 conversion.

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
steelbuttplate

PPS -43 conversion.

Post by steelbuttplate »

Question, could I take a 7.62 barrel and a Tokerav magazine and convert my 9 MM to a 7.62 PPS-43 ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: PPS -43 conversion.

Post by Longcolt44 »

You will need a new barrel but the mag should work
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
tomaustin

Post by tomaustin »

I would be sure to post all this conversation and modification on an open computer board...I cannot believe you do think big brother is not nosing around....With all the turmoil on gun rights and confiscation going on these days, I would avoid any hint at what I own, intend to do, or not do, with any weapons I might or might not own and give them any help.
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

tomaustin wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:00 pm I would be sure to post all this conversation and modification on an open computer board...I cannot believe you do think big brother is not nosing around....With all the turmoil on gun rights and confiscation going on these days, I would avoid any hint at what I own, intend to do, or not do, with any weapons I might or might not own and give them any help.
So what if we get a new M1 Garand or a 1911 ? Don't post it on here ? I'm probably not going to hunt a barrel for this one, but it's good to know they will switch in case your putting together battlefield guns and have mostly one size ammo for them.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"