ATF

NEW! If it won't quite fit elsewhere, maybe it will fit here!!!!
Strictly at the mercy of the Administrators (could be moved)
steelbuttplate

Re: ATF

Post by steelbuttplate »

:oji: I'll probably have to sell em all to pay medical bills, so no worry.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:43 am
steelbuttplate wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:50 pm The main reason I'm keeping mine now is most 01's won't accept a gun from a non FFL. I can't keep 'em all and can't take 'em with me.
Adopt ancient Egyptian religion and then you can take it all with you.
But, Jim, have you seen the cost of pyramids lately?
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

SA1911a1 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:28 am
steelbuttplate wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:50 pm The main reason I'm keeping mine now is most 01's won't accept a gun from a non FFL. I can't keep 'em all and can't take 'em with me.
Not to mention Egyptian slaves are almost non existent. There's not a single one on Craigs list.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Ikea has them cheap with some assembly required.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

steelbuttplate wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:26 am
Not to mention Egyptian slaves are almost non existent. There's not a single one on Craigs list.
Robots, this is the 21st century for fucks sake. As an added side benefit robots will only try and kill you to take over your empire 27% of the time rather than 100% for human slaves.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:51 pm
.......And how long will it last? Might start rotting before your ass is planted in it!
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:53 pm
Robots, this is the 21st century for fucks sake. As an added side benefit robots will only try and kill you to take over your empire 27% of the time rather than 100% for human slaves.
Hey Robot Lives Matter, and we'll end up having to pay them reparations down the road!

Just find a big cave put your stuff in it, and when it's time move in dynamite the opening and viola instant tomb........
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

ffuries wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:05 pm
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:51 pm
.......And how long will it last? Might start rotting before your ass is planted in it!
It doesn't matter because I am going to rob all your shit as soon as the last limo leaves the pyramid park :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: You will be lucky if I don't even take the pyramid and sell it on Craigslist. Yea, your not going to get that lucky, an Ikea pyramid has to be worth at least $150 slightly used on CL
Theodore Roosevelt
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

ffuries wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:07 pm
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:53 pm
Hey Robot Lives Matter, and we'll end up having to pay them reparations down the road!

Just find a big cave put your stuff in it, and when it's time move in dynamite the opening and viola instant tomb........
That's a better idea, but I am still going to rob all your shit, it will just take a little longer, heavy earth moving equipment for rent.
Theodore Roosevelt
Fledge

Post by Fledge »

I received a voicemail the ATF a few months back, when the BLM protest turned to rioting.
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Someone on another gun forum, said they received a call from the BATFE, reminding them to make sure their weapons are secured, the records are secured etc. The BATFE reasoning for the call was due to the recent rioting and looting in this individuals local, they could very well be targeted.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Fledge

Post by Fledge »

Yup. Got another voicemail from the ATF the beginning of September when the rioting in Kenosha was going on. I am not that close.
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

I avoid making any online comments concerning our government "agents" for fear they view any negative attitude as bad and needing oversight. JGC :devil2:
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Every time I see someone busted on whatever charges and they have their guns spread across the front yard and screaming about having a thousand rounds of ammo, I cringe a bit. I am a law-abiding citizen and have managed to avoid any trouble in nearly 70 years. I don't have a large collection by any means when compared to other collectors, but if I were accused of Jay-walking and they came for me, and tossed the house, I would be portrayed, in the news, as another Al Capone.

Like Jim, I was glad to drop my C&R and get rid of my books. Just one less bit of self-exposure to someone trying to make a career.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum