Group buy years ago?

All Military Snipers are discussed here!

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Genetically Swiss

Group buy years ago?

Post by Genetically Swiss »

Do any of you old timers remember a group buy that Tuco did over at Gunboards that was set up through Phoenix Arms about 20 years ago? It took place around March of 2000. They were, according to my source, Soviet post-war refurbed PU rifles that Century Arms imported out of Russia or the Ukraine back in the 1990's. I have a potential source for one of these that is said to be still in the box. :shock: Thanks in advance.

GS
"He who shoots first laughs last."

-Lebed-
Genetically Swiss

Re: Group buy years ago?

Post by Genetically Swiss »

C'mon guys,

Nobody remembers this?

GS
"He who shoots first laughs last."

-Lebed-
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Nope
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
tomaustin

Post by tomaustin »

the statement over on gunboards referenced pictures,,,this was posted 11-12-2012...

"Both rifles are 1944 Izhevsk's. The top rifle was purchased as part of a Gunboards group buy that Tuco put together through Phoenix Arms back in 99'. This rifle is a refurb that is super clean, I dont believe it was ever issued after the refurb process. The scope has no markings other than the refurb year and S/N, if anyone can determine it's source of manufacture... do tell."