WarThunder (Tank Warfare)

What other "hobbies" and "Collections" do you have. Post them here!
NEW Forum!
Come on!, we know you have some!
Almost_Samurai

WarThunder (Tank Warfare)

Post by Almost_Samurai »

Does anyone in this community play WarThunder (Tank battles) on the Steam service? I absolutely love the game, feels way more "Adult" than World of Tanks. If you do and would like my Steam ID just send me a message!

https://store.steampowered.com/about/ Steam is a free gaming service.

https://warthunder.com/us/play4free/?r= ... 5fEALw_wcB#/ WarThunder is a (Free to Play) multiplayer tank warfare game if anyone is interested in tanks from WWI up to the modern ages. They also have Planes and Warships. All ranging from WWI on up.

There's nothing being sold here, just looking for potential tank crews to join up with. If this is not allowed please remove.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all." -Message to Iraqi leaders following the invasion. (General "MAD DOG" Mattis)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: WarThunder (Tank Warfare)

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Sorry, no, sounds like fun but not sure even what you are talking about, video games? I start playing at tank warfare and you will see it on the news, man steals tank from guard base and drives it through the house of an idiot who deserved it in spades.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Sorry, no, sounds like fun but not sure even what you are talking about, video games? I start playing at tank warfare and you will see it on the news, man steals tank from guard base and drives it through the house of an idiot who deserved it in spades.
Sounds like the making of a movie......oh wait they already did that......Tank with James Garner. So we'll have to call your sequel "Tank II, Out of the Pound!"
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

ffuries wrote:
Junk Yard Dog wrote:Sorry, no, sounds like fun but not sure even what you are talking about, video games? I start playing at tank warfare and you will see it on the news, man steals tank from guard base and drives it through the house of an idiot who deserved it in spades.
Sounds like the making of a movie......oh wait they already did that......Tank with James Garner. So we'll have to call your sequel "Tank II, Out of the Pound!"
"Junk Yard Tank". they said he couldn't make one, until it rolled out of the scrapyard and leveled half a city block. Starring Brad Pitt as "tank dawg" :shifty:
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Make one? What makes you think I don't have one? :whistle:
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Make one? What makes you think I don't have one? :whistle:
You been holding out on us..............? Come on come clean!

Besides with the amount of idiots out there that keep contaminating the gene pool, if you had one, you'd have used it already to thin out the herd some.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:no evil:
Theodore Roosevelt
Almost_Samurai

Post by Almost_Samurai »

I'm currently working on upgrading the British Achilles and the German Tiger H1, Beautiful gameplay.

Yes it's a game. I enjoy it... If you're not playing you can go into the history side of it and learn detailed information on each vehicle. Very fun! about 50 tanks per match, (each driven by a person...no A.I.) in different famous battle locations through different wars.

Warthunder Opening Video(Plenty of WWII Mosin Footage Early On)
Last edited by Almost_Samurai on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all." -Message to Iraqi leaders following the invasion. (General "MAD DOG" Mattis)
Almost_Samurai

Post by Almost_Samurai »

:chuckles: Alright, It was worth a shot. This game keeps me from stealing one from a guard base :D
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

I play on PS4
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F