Führer demands competence!!

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Almost_Samurai

Führer demands competence!!

Post by Almost_Samurai »

I found this absolutely hilarious, mostly because I am guilty of the same damn thing when I got my first Mosin. Now I understand what a lot of you gentlemen face on a daily basis :chuckles: . As much as I love researching and learning about Mosins, a lot of things just cannot be found, lost to time. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did....

Video - A message from the Fuhrer!

http://7.62x54r.net/ is my best friend!!!
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all." -Message to Iraqi leaders following the invasion. (General "MAD DOG" Mattis)
qz2026

Re: Führer demands competence!!

Post by qz2026 »

I found this absolutely hilarious, mostly because I am guilty of the same damn thing when I got my first Mosin.
Was that JYD or what? :chuckles:
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

That video should be a sticky.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

There was one done for Vic and Tuco over on Gunboards about 5 years ago that is hilarious; :chuckles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fez8k79CrUo
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

qz2026 wrote:
I found this absolutely hilarious, mostly because I am guilty of the same damn thing when I got my first Mosin.
Was that JYD or what? :chuckles:
Nobody got shot, so it obviously wasn't me.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Almost_Samurai

Post by Almost_Samurai »

millman wrote:That video should be a sticky.
I second this...great information with humor. :lol:
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all." -Message to Iraqi leaders following the invasion. (General "MAD DOG" Mattis)
AMCHornet

Post by AMCHornet »

An introductory video that all applicants must watch before their membership to the forum is approved.

Pretty funny.
I'm just here for the free coffee mug and tee shirt. :vcool: