When I'm Not Learning About My M91

What other "hobbies" and "Collections" do you have. Post them here!
NEW Forum!
Come on!, we know you have some!
Almost_Samurai

When I'm Not Learning About My M91

Post by Almost_Samurai »

These have been my most recent hobbies....

Stress Reliever

Conceal and Home Defense

I know not everyone has the same taste. I don't know what it is. I always wanted a Golden Gun :chuckles: After I got one, "Hell, why not a set?!"
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all." -Message to Iraqi leaders following the invasion. (General "MAD DOG" Mattis)
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: When I'm Not Learning About My M91

Post by Longcolt44 »

The top black one scares me. The gold ones remind me of Goldfinger.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

What is that top one? Storm Trooper weapon from Star Wars? When I get stressed I blow holes in the trash can with a .357 magnum, or I go split wood. :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Almost_Samurai

Post by Almost_Samurai »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:What is that top one? Storm Trooper weapon from Star Wars? When I get stressed I blow holes in the trash can with a .357 magnum, or I go split wood. :vcool:
Longcolt44 wrote:The top black one scares me. The gold ones remind me of Goldfinger.
:chuckles: The top one is a Smith & Wesson M&P AR-15 with a 60rnd drum mag, fore grip, Red dot and rail light. Wanted one ever since I left the service, missed the feel. :chuckles:

The bottom are the Glock 43 9mm single stack 6+1 in the pipe, and the Glock 22 .40 15+1 in the pipe.

Both have Trijicon night sites and the G22 has a red dot laser/light attachment. That is EXACTLY where I got the idea for them... 007 hahaha.

The Mosin is actually the hardest learning curve for me :bonk: Appreciate the patience and great information, these firearms above I am far more familiar with.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all." -Message to Iraqi leaders following the invasion. (General "MAD DOG" Mattis)
Almost_Samurai

Post by Almost_Samurai »

I was pleasantly surprised with the refinish, mirror quality. The price wasn't nearly what I thought it would be either. Gold Nitrate Refinish. The same thing used on tools and what not. Very durable. Worst part was the 6-8 week waiting period :wink:

Reflection of Mountain Dew bottle on the slide.