You Tube Ban and RUMOR

NEW! If it won't quite fit elsewhere, maybe it will fit here!!!!
Strictly at the mercy of the Administrators (could be moved)
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: You Tube Ban and RUMOR

Post by Darryl »

Brake Weight wrote:
dolk wrote: Wait till they see the new clear pants!!!!
Then their piss stains and skid marks will show.
:chuckles:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... q-shooter/
Persian.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Last time I didn't care for a TV channel I just turned it off, never occurred to me to go to the studio, shoot the receptionist and the janitor then blow my own head off. Must be something new.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Last time I didn't care for a TV channel I just turned it off, never occurred to me to go to the studio, shoot the receptionist and the janitor then blow my own head off. Must be something new.
Yeah, seems like a hard way to get your point across! ;mywink;
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

Damn. It was up yesterday but they’ve pulled it down today. Here was the shooter’s website: http://www.nasimesabz.com/
She had some videos on DailyMotion after YouTube was doing her wrong. Some users are reposting her videos but they’re getting pulled also. If you’re feeling bored and want a good WTF laugh search her videos with ‘nasimesabz’

She was a real ‘winner’. Reminded me of Borat, but a woman.

I feel like I lost a few brain cells doing research on her. Th family seems a little ‘off’, too. They quickly threw her to the wolves and even alerted the police she would do something. Almost like they knew it all along. Also like they, too, may have something to hide.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Brake Weight wrote:Damn. It was up yesterday but they’ve pulled it down today. Here was the shooter’s website: http://www.nasimesabz.com/
She had some videos on DailyMotion after YouTube was doing her wrong. Some users are reposting her videos but they’re getting pulled also. If you’re feeling bored and want a good WTF laugh search her videos with ‘nasimesabz’

She was a real ‘winner’. Reminded me of Borat, but a woman.

I feel like I lost a few brain cells doing research on her. Th family seems a little ‘off’, too. They quickly threw her to the wolves and even alerted the police she would do something. Almost like they knew it all along. Also like they, too, may have something to hide.
Wow, you suckered me into searching for that!!! What a crazy bitch he was. I'm hoping none of her crap had any subliminal messages in them. Please everyone, keep and eye on me for a few days!! :crazy.gif: :chuckles:

Dolk
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

LOL, sorry. My favorite was the squat-jump video for legs workout or something another. She starts out clearing maybe 8” each jump but by 40 seconds later her toes don’t even clear the ground. She claimed to be a body builder, too. The website looked fake. So ridiculous is was like something you’d see in a spoof movie.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

On her website. I just get "server not found". I did a search on You Tube with the name you gave me. That was "not real"! :chuckles:
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

dolk wrote:On her website. I just get "server not found". I did a search on You Tube with the name you gave me. That was "not real"! :chuckles:
Her website was pulled last night I guess. It was up yesterday. Oh it’s real.
Abraham Lincoln
Heavy Metal 1

Post by Heavy Metal 1 »

Being the bearers of only righteous content they seek to shut us gunnies out yet type in 'bouncing titties' in the Youtube search bar and see what you get. What hypocrites the Youtube bunch are.
I'm made of metal, my circuits gleem, I am perpetual, I keep the country clean.