Looking for my SKS magazine

Discussion of the SKS platform of semi auto rifles

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
gunshow

Looking for my SKS magazine

Post by gunshow »

Russian SKS
I purchased a Russian SKS at the Kenner gunshow from a dealer fifteen years ago or more . A beautiful rifle but missing the magazine. Just wondering if any members may have it ? Russian SKS laminate serial number backward (N ) NB 7526 looking to purchase and put it back correct

Thank you
David
steelbuttplate

Re: Looking for my SKS magazine

Post by steelbuttplate »

It's ok sometimes to loose gun parts at a gunshow , just don't go there and loose your Ass :big shock: You better look for a Soviet mag. on Libertytree, or E-Bay. Your asking for a miracle. I'm not saying they don't happen. :shifty:
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Publisher's Clearing house has an SKS magazine.

The chance of finding the missing magazine is about the same as winning their sweepstakes.

You will, however, find a usable magazine on Gunbroker or ebay.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
RazorBurn

Post by RazorBurn »

I picked up a Chinese magazine for my Tula "sneak" SKS at a local gunshow for 30 bucks. There was no way I was going to find the matching "needle in a haystack", and since mine is import marked as a Chinese M56 I figured what the hey!
Threadkiller extraordinaire...