M39 Mosin Nagant wanted

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
armageddon

M39 Mosin Nagant wanted

Post by armageddon »

Hello Forum!
I am looking for one M39 Mosin Nagant service rifle in very/excelent condition. Any information/advice is highly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance!
armageddon
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: M39 Mosin Nagant wanted

Post by Longcolt44 »

Seeing you are in Germany I would start by locating and possibly joining a Finnish Rifle forum in your country. Please let us know how your search is going and any results you find.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
armageddon

Post by armageddon »

I started the search in diverse forums here, without any reaction. As I know, there is no Finnish rifle forum existing. I guess the best way could be, to find some contact to Finland directly.....
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

The problem is that you are in Germany and the majority of members here are in the USA or Canada as well as other countries outside of Germany. Any information we give you will be for US contacts that would be useless to you as you would be unable to buy from them. Member 7x57 is based in Germany, if you contact him via PM here on the board maybe he can help you with firearms dealers inside Germany. I do not know Finnish or German law pertaining to importing firearms into the country, but you probably should look into them before contacting anyone in Finland about selling you a firearm. I do know that German law requires proof testing of even imported military surplus antique rifles, another reason to try and deal with a seller inside Germany who would have taken care of this already. We can help you with questions pertaining to the history or these rifles, maintenance of them, repair, but not sales unless you first move to the USA or Canada and become a citizen so you can legally buy weapons here.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

As I understand, I may be wrong, there are none in Finland left to be exported, at least not to the USA. Your best bet would be to try to find one that is already in Germany, or another country in Europe that would ship to there.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
jack57000

Post by jack57000 »

there is no issue from germany to buy rifles in Finland ... i am in France and you may see some of my pics in various forums.

as usual the main issue is the buyer... you must learn how to use internet and all the tools available ... but it worths every minute spend.