Hamburg PA Cabela's

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
BenedictGomez

Re: Hamburg PA Cabela's

Post by BenedictGomez »

I was at the Hamburg flagship about a month ago and there were 2 Mosins that were all-matching (not force-matched) even with the matching bayonet. I imagine they must have come from a collector who's moved on. Considered buying the nicer one (Tula) of the two even at $299, but the NICS line was an hour long and I didnt want to deal with that.
joe7170

Post by joe7170 »

Was there Friday with Zeebill, they still had the same refurbs on rack, and zero anything else military. I mean not even anything expensive in the library even. That place was dry on about eveything :bonk:
RIP Kevin Carney. Your always in our hearts.
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Had about 8 Yugo SKS's and 8 refurb 91/30 Mosins and nothing else worth looking twice at. Bill
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

Another trip, today. Nine M91/30 refurbs, mostly 1942 and 1943 (one Tula). There was, however a very nice 1939 Izhevsk in a dark, pre-war stock. If it had been $150, I'd have probably picked it up though I have a few already. But at $300? Pass.

These were all fresh from the crate, still top-coated with that Soviet grease.