New here furthering MN stripper clip research

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Diogee87

New here furthering MN stripper clip research

Post by Diogee87 »

Hey all!

I LOVE to keep things original! Except that pesky cosmoline. I made an account to further my research on MN stripper clips. I had just purchased some and NOW doing research on them. Pretty backwards, I know.

They are parked "Finnish" stripper clips. Which dont make sense right now. I found a link on this forum and didnt have access to the pics.

My stripper clips as stated are parked and have "sharp" bends in them. I will be resuming my research after this 1 of 3 posts.

I have a thing for combloc weapons and such.
AK patern rifles with all their glorious mags and mag pouched from other combloc nations.
Mosins and their clips with stamps and their pouches.
Im just adding random things now.

Thanks guys!
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New here furthering MN stripper clip research

Post by Longcolt44 »

Pictures, all strippers have sharp bends, which bends?
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

I think this post would garner more feedback if it were moved to the Collectible Mosin Nagant Forum.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

And Poof!!! It's here!!!
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

Just like magic!!
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1

Post by WWW »

We had quite a thread on stripper clips a while back....

And here it is: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22578&hilit=stripper+clips
Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers #29: ...if circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens.
Diogee87

Post by Diogee87 »

WWW wrote:We had quite a thread on stripper clips a while back....

And here it is: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22578&hilit=stripper+clips

Yup, that was the thread I was looking at. I registered here in order to see the pictures. But these are definitely Chinese repro.

steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

I'm getting a dozen Polish ones, gray parkerized, I've probably got 100 but I wanted to try these, $2 each plus shipping (from Poland) on GB. The best I've found so far are Bulgarian(blued w/ circle 10), or brass ones I think China made some of them.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"