No more firearm sales on Facebook and instagram

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
BuckeyeSgt

Re: No more firearm sales on Facebook and instagram

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

They are bringing back all the non for sale pages. Businesses will be coming back too. All the admins of all those pages are talking with FB people. Everyone is trying to get their pages back all at once. So it might take a little while.
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
gurn

Post by gurn »

Don't matter much to me anyway, never looked at spacebook or myface much.
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! - May your swords stay sharp!
BubbaDX

Post by BubbaDX »

I have a facebook account. Some of my family that is the only way I stay in touch. But that said, facebook sucks. I hate the constant barrage of ads and the fake news stories. Not to mention the experiments in group mentality that facebook does constantly. The hell with facebook. I have no respect for the site or the owner. Both need to just go away.
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus
mogunner

Post by mogunner »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:They are bringing back all the non for sale pages. Businesses will be coming back too. All the admins of all those pages are talking with FB people. Everyone is trying to get their pages back all at once. So it might take a little while.
Wonder if the slide from $102 down to $96 a share for their stock over the last couple days made them rethink things a bit...
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

I now see that YouTube has been messing with Hickock45. He is trying to resolve the problem but has also opened treads on another, non government controlled, site. Could be just technical issues with the integration of Google+ which seems to be the culprit.